Google Rolled out New Messaging Feature for Google My Business
Google recently announced a new rollout for Local business listings on Google My Business. From now onwards, business listing owners can add their number to receive messages from users.
This feature allows you to chat directly with your customers who find your business through Google local business listing.
All you need to is to be quick and answerable for any query by a customer. That would help you in getting new customers quickly.
Here are the steps on how to activate Messaging Feature on Google My Business
- Login into mybusiness.google.com
- Find the “Chat” card in the Home menu.
- On the right side of the “Chat” card, click Edit number.
- Enter your new phone number.
- Verify the code received
- Click Submit.
You can also use ALLO rather than SMS, to respond to messages. To start using Allo:
- Download Google Allo from the Android Play Store or iOS App Store.
- Register Allo with the same number you used to sign up for messaging on Google My Business.
- Messages will start to appear on Google Allo instead of SMS