Earlier with this Top 10 Advanced SEO Strategies For 2018-2019 series, we discussed the Off-Page Ranking factors for 2018-2019 here: Top 10 Advanced SEO Strategies For 2018-2019 – Part 1
With this part 2 of the same series, we will be discussing the most valuable and some must-practice On-page strategies that help in improving the search engine rankings. SEO Services is a part of the big picture in online marketing. Only those who master all disciplines of the SEO will be successful.
Getting a good ranking in a search engine hasn’t been the easiest thing for many. Search engines are getting smarter & intelligent every day, so now it takes more than just good content to top your competitors. On-page optimization is one of the very first steps of SEO which every webmaster should look into.
You may ask why it is so important. – For your website to rank well in a search engine a proper on-page optimization can increase the overall readability of your website for your customers or visitors.
On-Page SEO is about optimizing your website’s content to ensure that every single page targets its own set of unique keywords that are both relevant to the page and get searched by your customers.
As with technical SEO, there are hundreds of SEO ranking factors that search engines use to rank web pages. Make sure that your website pages, titles, tags, content and overall structure is optimized for your target keywords.
But that doesn’t stop there. SEO is an ongoing process and as your existing web pages are optimized, SEO Services in India will help you using keyword research to create new pages and sections of your website that target new keywords to rank for.
TOP 10 SEO On-Page Ranking factors as described by SEO service in India that influence search engine rankings are:
- Page Title tags. It is important to choose the page titles of keywords that are more searched and have good competition. That means, use your exact keywords as page titles instead of using their supportive words that make them a phrase. For example: “Hair Transplant Turkey” – Is the main keyword, whereas “Best Hair Transplant in Turkey” or Affordable Hai Transplant in Turkey” phrases. Of course, it will take a good amount of time to rank on those main keywords, but gaining a strength on a page will automatically cover “Best” or “Affordable” words in the search. But yes, using them on the content is a must!
- Keyword at the Page-level and content-based metrics– Your page’s content should be relevant to the query. More importantly, if it doesn’t answer the user’s intent – you don’t rank. Usually, businesses make use of a content management system which should make this easier. It’s not all about publishing more – the biggest, quickest wins come from optimizing what you’ve got.
- Long click metrics or Dwell time – While your website is live, you should definitely ask yourself this question: “Do we guarantee that the searcher won’t click the back button?” You know more about your business and products than anyone and it’s time to demonstrate.
- Quality of the real-world business data that exists and is verified – The driving power of traffic to your website is a combination of Google Maps, local packs, voice search, and the Knowledge Graph is immense. And the accuracy of the information relies on the data being fed. You should absolutely clean and own your data across the web. Optimization of Wiki Data and location data don’t often require development resource or approval from compliance but is enormously important.
- Use of responsive design and/or mobile-optimized– This is not only a prerequisite of ranking on a mobile device, it’s also getting easier and easier to get buy-in. Brands without mobile websites in 2018 are at the tail-end of the “laggards” phase and it’s easy to quantify how much money you’re losing out on without a mobile site.
- Content on the website should be unique – When you de-duplication the website content speed increases and makes better use of crawl budget.
- The Page is mobile friendly – Mobile-friendly is a rare example of Google telling businesses, in a developer-queue friendly format, what they need to do to pass – and giving the seal of approval when the standards have been met.
- The Uniqueness of content on the page – Have the best possible answer on the web, whatever the question being asked. Research every possible intent and constantly improve your best- performing pages.
- Page load speed – The fastest page usually wins. Content delivery networks (CDNs) are the norm and site speed should be at the top of everyone’s technical agenda.
- The Quantity of searches for this keyword + specific brand name, URL or domain – We’ve proved this is a thing, but this one is a little bittersweet.
Anubhav Garg is a leading Digital Marketer and Online Marketing Professional who has been a part of the Online Marketing industry since 2011 & has been ever since contributing to the achievement of companies worldwide. With having advanced knowledge of search engines and a columnist in his profession, he loves all the things related to Content, Search, Web, Link Building, Paid Marketing and Social.