Read Time:23 Second
Keyword Placement refers to the placement of keywords in the prominent areas of a web page namely header tag, meta tags, opening paragraph and images. The proper positioning of keywords in a web page improves ranking, traffic and conversions.
- What is Keyword Research?
- What Is Keyword Placement?
- What are Relevant SEO Keywords?
- What is Keyword Density?
- What is Keyword Optimization in SEO?
- What is Meta Keyword Optimization in SEO?
- What is a Keyword in SEO?
Anubhav Garg is a leading Digital Marketer and Online Marketing Professional who has been a part of the Online Marketing industry since 2011 & has been ever since contributing to the achievement of companies worldwide. With having advanced knowledge of search engines and a columnist in his profession, he loves all the things related to Content, Search, Web, Link Building, Paid Marketing and Social.
Post Views: 4,230