No products in the cart.
Podcasting – Reach your intended audience in more than one way
You now have a new way to reach out to your audience thanks to the podcasting industry. In today’s fast-paced world, no one has time to read a 1000-word blog, which is why people are now addicted to listening to podcasts since it is a convenient method to absorb information with no effort.
Podcasting, in layman’s terms, is a method of sharing audio files via the Internet. A podcast is an audio file in MP3 format that can be downloaded through the use of the Internet. It can be listened to on a computer or transferred to a portable device once it has been downloaded.
Podcast submission is an effective SEO technique; therefore, our Podcast submission services will help you to increase website traffic and also create quality links.
Podcasting is one of the latest trends and techniques of delivering your podcast feed through online media. Your selected audio files can be published through the Internet and your users can be allowed to subscribe to receive the new files automatically via RSS feeds. Podcasting enables you to make your own syndicated radio program or talk-shows online using the content of your choice.
Our Podcast submission services will help you to display podcasts on websites using clickable links directing to audio files. Also, we will provide Radio podcast submissions to several standard RSS readers which have supported audio enclosures.
Our SEO Podcast Submissions professionals will include relevant keywords in your podcast feed. This enables search engines in spidering the text for keywords relating to your podcast.
Make the Most of the Increasing Popularity of Podcasts
In today’s fast-paced world, everyone wants to make the most of every minute of their time. The tremendously increasing popularity of podcasts in 2021 is a gift of people’s current attitude towards multitasking. Furthermore, it would be a disservice to the podcast’s inventors if we limit its perks to only multitasking.
Besides allowing us to do multi-tasking, Podcasts has other benefits like
- Podcast sites allow you to listen to blogs or articles in a calm, soothing voice similar to Morgan Freeman’s.
- A podcast listener has complete control over the playback. He can rewind it time and again to get the complete sense of any said word.
- Podcasts also provide material in bite-sized bits that are ideal for everyday commutes or hectic schedules.
- Podcasts allows listeners to dive further into matters without having to set aside time to actually read or watch a video on them.
- The list might go on, but we don’t think you’ll go on for much longer.
As A Content Creator, How Useful Podcasts Can Be For You?
Podcasting is no longer simply a pastime for creatives and individuals who enjoy talking; it has developed into one of the most popular content types available.
In reality, 100 million Americans listened to podcasts on a monthly basis on average in 2020, with studies predicting an increase of about 18 million in 2021. As the popularity of podcasts grows, more and more businesses are beginning to see the specific advantages of hosting a podcast show. And if you’re a marketer, especially a brand or content marketer, you should reap as many benefits as you can from this increase in the popularity of the podcasts.
When Are You Going To Need Our Expert Advice On Podcast Submissions?
Though generating good content is beneficial to a podcast channel, if your channel or podcast is not reaching its target audience, this can be a source of concern for you because your audience will only appreciate your podcast if they listen to it. It is a herculean task to get your podcast to the intended audience. There are over 29 million podcast episodes accessible today, so you can see that ensuring the position of your podcast episode above all of these podcasts in their respective categories is not simple, especially for a podcaster who has no understanding how recommending algorithms of podcast submission sites function.
However, your understanding of such intricacies should not deter you from producing high-quality material. All you have to do is entrust us with the process of your podcast submissions. Thousands of podcasters have already entrusted their podcasts submission tasks on popular podcast submission site to us. We have over 7 years of experience dealing with these issues. We’ve been keeping an eye on such algorithms since they were in their infancy. We can submit your website to any popular podcast submission site with our podcast submission services.
How Podcasting Services Will Increase the Sales of Your Products and Services?
- Creation of personal connection with customers: Since a voice can captivate an audience much better than words on a page, podcasts aid in the building of a personal connection. That voice fosters trust, and trust is ultimately what sells a product or service.
- A Convenient and more interactive way to reach your customers: Podcasts are a handy way for people to absorb information since they can download episodes and listen to them whenever they want. So, if you advertise your business through a podcast, you will have more opportunities to tell your target audience about your product or service.
- Improvement in traffic generation: Podcasting boosts traffic generation by allowing you to reach out to new audiences and establishing familiarity with your brand. Listeners are more likely to subscribe to a podcast they enjoy so they can listen on a regular basis.
- Improvement in lead conversions: It can be accomplished through podcasting since doing so on a regular basis helps you develop successful connections with your listeners and gives them the impression that they know the person on the podcast. Listeners are more inclined to buy from you if they think of you as a friend rather than a stranger, which boosts conversion rates.
- Podcasts are highly engaging: According to a poll of three hundred thousand podcast listeners:
- 63% of individuals had purchased anything recommended by a presenter on their show.
- 71% indicated they would visit a sponsor’s website
- 63% said they would consider a new product or service mentioned on a podcast they were listening to.
- Improvement of brand authority: You become the go-to individuals that listeners want to hear from and chat to when you provide them more options to consume your content and hear from the experts on your team.
- Another source of revenue for your business: Podcasting can be a source of additional income. The worldwide podcasting market was valued at USD 9.28 billion in 2019, and it is anticipated to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 27.5 percent between 2020 and 2027.
- Improvement in your brand awareness: Aside from appearing on Google, there is a slew of podcast directories where consumers may look for topics and sectors that interest them. It’s a huge benefit if you can be found where people are looking.
Looking to Hire Professional Podcast Submission Services?
Listing a podcast in every podcast directory is the most effective approach to develop an audience. However, locating podcast directories and then submitting your podcasts to each valuable and trendy directory is a tough, technical, and time-consuming job. When you outsource this submission process to a professional, you not only assure your podcast’s presence on every prominent directory, but you also save the valuable time and attention you would have spent gaining the competence to do successful submission and then submitting your podcast. The time and thinking you save by outsourcing your podcast submission job to a professional may be used to create new podcasts for your brand. So, delegate the time-consuming procedure of podcast submission to our podcast submission services and attract a larger audience by generating more podcasts in the time you’ve saved. Call +91-9717686168 to know more or to get started.
Publicize Your Podcast: Radio Podcast Submissions Services
- Word of mouth is one of the most powerful ways of publicizing anything one has to offer. With your help we can email your friends, family, acquaintances, colleagues, or customers regarding your podcast. Also, your family and friends can be your first great source of getting backlinks to your site or podcast.
- Contacting other podcasters can also be very beneficial. Usually, those who create podcasts often tend to listen to other people’s podcasts as well and are also happy to exchange links with others who create quality podcasts.
- Another way we may suggest and implement is to get your podcast out is by participating in podcasting forums as well as forums containing your podcast topic. Leaving informative and valuable posts with your podcast information and URL can help draw the attention of users rather than posting general messages like ‘View my podcast’?
Finally, one of the best and most powerful ways of promoting your podcast is to submit it to different podcast directories and search directories which are major sources of web traffic. It will be well worth your time and effort spent in submitting your podcast to podcast directories when people find you through them. However, identifying and submitting your podcast to the best and reputed podcast directories is a cumbersome process and quite time-consuming. Therefore, we are here to offer you an incomparable service of submitting your podcasts to the best podcast directories so that you can save your time, efforts, and resources.
You may use our podcast submission service to submit your podcast to the following podcast submission sites:
- 8tracks Podcast Submission Site
- Acast Podcast Submission Site
- Amazon Podcast Submission Site
- American Podcasts Podcast Submission Site
- Anchor Podcast Submission Site
- Apple Podcast Submission Site
- Audioboom Podcast Submission Site
- Audiogram Podcast Submission Site
- Ausha Podcast Submission Site
- Bandcamp Podcast Submission Site
- BeyondPod Podcast Submission Site